От Tom Lane
Тема Re: admins@postgresql.org mailing list?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> Further, the subscription address list would be automatically echoed to a
> non-postgresql.org mailserver somewhere, so that it can be used to coordinate
> in the event of a general network failure like last week's.

I'd suggest that the admins list be hosted by a non-postgresql.org site
in the first place.  ISTM that its prime reason for being would be to
coordinate disaster responses.  For that purpose, you'd be better off
not having to jump that first hurdle of relocating the list before you
can do anything useful.  So: don't share mail server, don't share DNS,
don't live in the same part of the world.

            regards, tom lane