Re: [INTERFACES] libpgtcl.so.2.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] libpgtcl.so.2.0
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Collin F. Lynch" <clynch@water2.cs.umass.edu> writes:
> When attempting to compile a tcl script for 6.5 (The script worked
> previously with 6.3 I found that the build of libpgtcl.so.2.0 is
> broken.  Version 6.3 had the command -lcrypt included in the build,
> the new version does not.

I believe this is fixed in 6.5.1.  It's just a silly omission (if you
check the 6.5 makefile for libpgtcl, you'll see that it's trying to
include -lcrypt if it exists in LIBS ... but we forgot to have configure
put its value of LIBS into Makefile.global :-().

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] parser: parse error at or near... with create table
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] parser: parse error at or near... with create table