Re: CONNECT BY PRIOR

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: CONNECT BY PRIOR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 15:27 -0500, Jonah H. Harris wrote:

> I am working on the standard WITH syntax for recursive query support
> and hope to get it into 8.2.

Sounds interesting.

What approach are you taking to the plan shape? The current approach
would be to have additional plan nodes for each join. Coping with a
dynamic number of operations will do interesting things in the planner.

I face a similar dynamic problem with joins to partitioned tables.

Do you have any thoughts about this area?

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Сообщение: Re: functions marked STABLE not allowed to do INSERT
Сообщение: Re: functions marked STABLE not allowed to do INSERT