Re: mac install question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: mac install question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
dpage@pgadmin.org writes:
> Thanks for the log. It shows that the otool utility couldn't be found
> (which should be a fatal error but that's another issue.

> Is the otool program on your system anywhere? Afaik, it should be on
> any Mac, but maybe it's part of xcode (i hope not- can anyone
> confirm?)

Looks like you lose.  I'm not sure where to look for definitive package
contents on Macs, but the file timestamp on /usr/bin/otool shows it was
built at the same time as ar, as, gcc, gprof, size, RezWack, and a bunch
of other /usr/bin programs that look like they'd only come as part of
xcode not in the base install.

What are you using it for that you need it to be present at install
time?