Re: Postgresql 8

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Postgresql 8
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 13:41, Bob Pawley wrote:
> I am running version 8 on Windows.
>
> Why do I get error messages stating that functions and/or tables do
> not exist when these tables and functions are visible, accessible and
> very much do exist, as called?

The best way to get help with these things is to post a "test case" that
shows us exactly how you get this error.  Create table, create function,
insert rows of data, run select, boom ERROR.  If you have one of those,
we can help you quite a bit more than trying to mind read what exactly
the problem might be you're having.

Сообщение: Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting
Сообщение: Re: Why database is corrupted after re-booting