Re: Select all invalid e-mail addresses

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Select all invalid e-mail addresses
Список pgsql-general

http://www.twilightsoul.com/Domains/Voyager/DeveloperVision/BestPracticesPatterns/EmailAddresses/tabid/134/Default.aspx?PageContentID=2

> but this needs to be converted to Postgres. It causes the famuous ERROR:
> invalid regular expression: invalid character range.
> Since text editor find/replace cannot be used to convert it it is probably
> not reasonable to waste time trying to make the following code to work in
> Postgres.
>
> Andrus.

PERL REGEX SNIPPED.

That's because it's a perl regex, not a posix or sql regex.  IF you
wrapped it in a plperl function, then you could use it.  Anyone know if
the PCRE library can handle this thing?   I guess I could try it myself.