Re: PostgreSQL vs mySQL, any performance difference for

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs mySQL, any performance difference for
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 17:19, Scott Marlowe wrote:

> But PostgreSQL won't mangle your data to make it fit without even a
> notice, like MySQL will.

Note, in all fairness, MySQL 5.0.12 now does throw a warning when
mangling my data.  Why the client doesn't display it is beyond me.  Why
it's not an error is also beyond me.  But it does throw a warning, so I
need to amend my last statement up there.

Сообщение: Re: Generic Q about max(id) vs ORDER BY ID DESC LIMIT 1
Сообщение: Re: Generic Q about max(id) vs ORDER BY ID DESC LIMIT 1