Re: Transaction IDs not the same in same transaction?

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Transaction IDs not the same in same transaction?
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 2005-23-10 at 16:35 -0700, Steve V wrote:
> Which library is GetTopTransactionId() available in?

It's defined in the backend executable, as is GetCurrentTransactionId().
A similar wrapper function to the one shown here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-06/msg00709.php

should work. But I agree with the other folks in this thread who have
questioned whether this is a good idea: backend APIs are known to change
significantly between releases, and making assumptions about how they
behave seems like asking for trouble to me.

-Neil