Re: the installation and running of pgSQL

От
Тема Re: the installation and running of pgSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hiya John,

RPM installation generally do not put files under
/usr/local

the binaries shud be under /usr/bin and  most of the stuff u
expecting under /usr/local/pgsql shud be found under /var/lib/pgsql/

BTW u shud be installing 7.3.2 for all the advanced features not 7.2.1 .
And if 7.2.x is mandatory then install 7.2.4 its the latest in 7.2.x

Regds
mallah.