Re: Documentation typos

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Documentation typos
Список pgsql-patches
> Given that a substantial fraction of our community is accustomed to
> British spellings, I've never felt that it was appropriate to try to
> standardize either way.

The same reasoning applies to the audience of (and contributors to) most
publications. AFAIK it is not considered good style to mix spelling
variants freely -- we should pick one variant and use it consistently.

(If we're going to be really precise, we could also decide to follow a
set of conventions on punctuation, capitalization, and other minor style
issues, but I can't get too excited about it.)

-Neil