Re: Install Postgre on Linux Suse 10

От Bastiaan Wakkie
Тема Re: Install Postgre on Linux Suse 10
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi juan,

Did you read the manual and the README file that camewith your download? I think you shout take some time to do so, it will help. If you still have more questions about your installation ask the correct list: pgsql-general@postgresql.org As this list is about the combination php-postgres, so after your installation is working.

Cheers

^(B(astia{2}n)?)(\s)?(W(ak{2}ie)?)$