Re: License blurb (was: Release, 3rd draft)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: License blurb (was: Release, 3rd draft)
Дата
Re: License blurb (was: Release, 3rd draft)
Список pgsql-advocacy

> > Too negative.   We want to emphasize the positives of *our* license while not
> > criticizing other people's.
>
> One issue is that many people seem to equate the two, so I think it's
> going to be difficult/impossible to not have some negative verbage about
> other licenses. But, I'll give it a shot...

See my last post. It isn't that hard. You just completely ignore the
fact that the GPL even exists or any other license for that matter.

There is only one open source license for this PR and that is the BSD
license. We don't even have to mention the others.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> -
> Your PostgreSQL solutions company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.800.492.2240
> PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Programming, 24x7 support
> Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
> Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: License blurb (was: Release, 3rd draft)
Сообщение: Re: License blurb (was: Release, 3rd draft)