joining two simular (but not identical tables)

От Neil Dugan
Тема joining two simular (but not identical tables)
Список pgsql-sql
I have two similar but not identical tables.
I would like to create a view that combines the contents of both tables
into a single view, where each record in each table is visible as a
separate record in the view.

table a   Column     |         Type          | Modifiers
---------------+-----------------------+-----------prcode        | character varying(12) |descr         | character
varying(55)|rrp           | numeric(10,5)         |sugcusmkdn    | numeric(6,2)          |customerpr    | numeric(7,2)
       |costpr        | numeric(11,6)         |lengths       | character(1)          |profitpercent | numeric(6,2)

table b   Column     |         Type          | Modifiers
---------------+-----------------------+-----------prcode        | character varying(12) |descr         | character
varying(55)|rrp           | numeric(10,5)         |customerpr    | numeric(7,2)          |supdis        | numeric(6,3)
       |costpr        | numeric(11,6)         |lengths       | character(1)          |profitpercent | numeric(6,2)
   |dnprice       | numeric(7,2)          |stcode        | character varying(18) |dnprofit      | numeric(5,2)

Thanks for any help.

Regards Neil.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: