Re: [SQL] How do I copy part of table from db1 to db2

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема Re: [SQL] How do I copy part of table from db1 to db2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 14:14 +0200, Thomas Pundt wrote:

>   pg_dump -t artik munttest | recode latin1..utf8 | psql muntfinal
Because the source encoding is unknown (the actual source database was
an ODBC source without known encoding that was copied with a C++ written
to a SQL_ASCII PostgreSQL database) I used no source encoding:

"pg_dump -t artik munttest | recode ..utf8 | psql muntfinal"

and that worked: no errors. I just lost all diacritical chars as far as
I can see (which is a minor and someone else's problem ;-)).

Thanks for the sugggestion.

Joost

От: Harald Fuchs
Сообщение: Re: Get postgresql workin in french...
От: Joost Kraaijeveld
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] How do I copy part of table from db1 to db2