Re: announcing beta on pg homepage

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: announcing beta on pg homepage
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 10:09, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Robert Treat wrote:
> > I am thinking perhaps we could update the 8.0 now available box to announce
> > the 8.1 beta release.  Does anyone feel strongly against that idea? Does
> > anyone have any artwork they would like to suggest to be put into the box?
>
> Good idea, but do people who are using the beta know to report things on
> hackers?

Presumably the "whats new in 8.0" link will be replaced with a link to
"Participate in the Beta Program" which would probably point to
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta.  On that page we can put up in
big flashing letters "Please report all bugs/problems to the
pgsql-hackers@postgresql mailing list"

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: announcing beta on pg homepage
Сообщение: Re: announcing beta on pg homepage