Missing CONCURRENT VACUUM (Was: Release notes for 8.1)

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Missing CONCURRENT VACUUM (Was: Release notes for 8.1)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Once more:

I would like to get at least some answer, why my patch for enabling
concurrent VACUUM was left out from 8.1.

It was submitted well in time, and there was only minimal amount of
discussion of an earlier patch,and AFAIK I addressed all the issues
raised there.

I really hate to have to start maintaining my own patches for "24/7,
OLTP-enabled" postgreSQL, at least unless I know that there is a good
reason why the mainline postgreSQL can't have these.

--
Hannu Krosing <hannu@skype.net>

Сообщение: Re: pl/Ruby, deprecating plPython and Core
Сообщение: Re: pl/Ruby, deprecating plPython and Core