Re: Re: pg_stat_statements normalisation without invasive changes to the parser (was: Next steps on pg_stat_statements normalisation)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: pg_stat_statements normalisation without invasive changes to the parser (was: Next steps on pg_stat_statements normalisation)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Re: pg_stat_statements normalisation without invasive changes to the parser (was: Next steps on pg_stat_statements normalisation)  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> This is exactly why I'm not keen on checksums for 9.2.  We've reached
> the point where the attention on the checksum patch is pushing aside
> other patches which are more ready and have had more work.

IMO the reason why it's sucking so much attention is precisely that it's
not close to being ready to commit.  But this is well off topic for the
thread we're on.  If you want to propose booting checksums from
consideration for 9.2, let's have that discussion on the checksum
thread.