Re: How to find the number of rows deleted

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: How to find the number of rows deleted
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 11:53, Andrus wrote:
> >> I ran DELETE command from my ODBC client application.
> >> I want to get the number of rows deleted by this DELETE command.
> >
> > I'm sure ODBC provides a way to do that, but you're asking the wrong
> > list about what it is ... try pgsql-odbc.
>
> Tom,
>
> pgsql.odbc newsgroup has only 5 messages in the whole this year. None of
> them has got any replies.
>
> I posted this question also pgsql.interfaces.odbc newgroup some days ago but
> havent got
> any reply.
>
> pgsql.interfaces.odbc has lower traffic. 50% on messages get replies.
>
> pgsql.general has much higher traffic. 80% of messages get replies.

I think you're making the classic mistake of equating the usenet news
versions of a list with the actual mailing list.

Take a look here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2005-07/threads.php

That's the list for just July, and there's easily 40 or more messages
there.

Сообщение: Re: How to create unique constraint on NULL columns
Сообщение: Re: How to create unique constraint on NULL columns