How to obtain the list of data table name only

От Sunny
Тема How to obtain the list of data table name only
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I can obtain only the list of
data table in postgresql without function and other ancillary tables. I
hope that I can add a tag that can filter only data table.

I am using the following SQL Statement:

"SELECT TABLE_NAME, TABLE_TYPE FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES"

I would appreciate if anyone can enligten me on how this can be
achieve.

Sunny