Re: out of memory error on a delete command

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: out of memory error on a delete command
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Maybe in theory, cause I succeeded to truncate a table which had an ON
DELETE trigger on it. I don't have time/test database ready to do more
tests now, but as soon as I'll have I'll do the same operation again
from psql to see how it behaves.

Cheers,
Csaba.

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 14:23, Oliver Jowett wrote:
> Csaba Nagy wrote:
> > Well, I'm still at a guess what could cause the problem on the kind of
> > query I was executing (a "delete"). Kris' explanation with the deferred
> > trigger was the closest till now, except the trigger was not deferred,
> > and truncate still succeded with the "ON DELETE" trigger in place...
>
> Doesn't TRUNCATE explicitly ignore ON DELETE triggers?
>
> -O

Сообщение: Re: out of memory error on a delete command
Сообщение: Re: out of memory error on a delete command