Re: Windows version of PostgreSQL 8.x?

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Windows version of PostgreSQL 8.x?
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 11:29, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> How stable is the Windows version of PGSQL 8? Is it as stable as the Linux
> version or should I be looking for something else?

For certain values of stable, yes, it is.

However, if for no other reason than the fact the the port is fairly
new, I wouldn't run it in production myself just yet.  If you have no
choice but to run Windows where you are, then I'd say PostgreSQL is
about as stable as most other databases running on Windows.