Re: A trigger that acts on a column with a given column

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: A trigger that acts on a column with a given column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/07/2005 02:28:23 PM, BigSmoke wrote:
> In a trigger function, I'm trying to refer to a column given by an
> argument
> to the trigger function.

I sometimes have a tendency to use the m4 macro processor
to write different trigger functions with the
correct column name substituted in where appropriate.
More generally, I write macros and use them when
writing my triggers.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein