Re: PLpgsql debugger question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PLpgsql debugger question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> It is a pgfoundry project which is part of PostgreSQL. A quick co
>> of /trunk shows that it is not in contrib.

> Which is probably an error IMHO. If anything makes sense as part of
> /contrib it's a procedural-language debugger module.

At some point it might get integrated, but right now it seems to need
its own release schedule.  We put the core hooks in for 8.2 but the
thing didn't actually get published for many months after that.

IIRC there are also some questions about what dependencies the GUI
part of it has got ...

Сообщение: Re: PLpgsql debugger question
Сообщение: Re: PLpgsql debugger question