Re: XA support

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: XA support
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 15:27, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I see option A below as the lesser of three evils. Is it reasonable
> to believe that people using XA would
> know enough to allocate enough connections ?
>
> Optionally we could have two implementations and choose between A and B

If they've used it before with jdbc, yes.  It's the way Oracle does it
too.  Under Jboss you have a two to one ration of backend to frontend
connections. I.e. every application connection going through an XA
connector requires TWO backend connections.

IT might be worth putting a note in the jdbc docs though.