Re: regression failure

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: regression failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> That might be explained by this 8.0.2/7.4.8 fix:

<snip>

> This does bring up a question for Rod: have you installed a release
> including the above fix, and if so have you noticed the
> crash-after-SIGTERM problem since then?

We skipped 8.0.2 and went to 8.0.3 near the beginning of the month.

We were getting a WARNING indicating the lock table was corrupted. It
has never crashed, and I've not seen any odd locking issues as a result,
but we get the warning nonetheless. I believe the warning was recently
changed to a panic for 8.1.

Anyway, no, I've not seen that problem since the beginning of the month
but I also don't recall aborting schema alterations recently either.