Re: libpq.so.3 problem, PostgreSQL >= 8.0.2 and RPM

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: libpq.so.3 problem, PostgreSQL >= 8.0.2 and RPM
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/26/2005 06:08:00 PM, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> AFAICS from the user requests, many people is not aware about the
> compatibility RPM we built:
>
> http://developer.PostgreSQL.org/~devrim/compat-postgresql-libs-3-2PGDG.i686.rpm
>
> is the compatibility RPM that fixes the problem which arose with
> PostgreSQL 8.0.2 . With 8.0.2, the major number of libpq was bumped,
> and
> all software that depends on libpq.so.3 failed/or needed to be
> recompiled.

I would like to compile this for my architecture from source.
Could you please tell me where the source rpm is?
(I can't seem to find a pointer to this rpm anywhere
but in this email.  Is there a web page/ftp site?)

Thanks.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein