Re: All three packages ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: All three packages ...
Дата
Re: All three packages ...  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> 'k, I'm blind ... build scripts for both 7.2 and 7.3 are identical, except
> for which man.tar.gz it pulls in, and what directories in ftp they get
> written to ...

Oh, I see the problem.  In doc/Makefile, recent versions pass the "make
distclean" operation down to doc/src, but 7.2's doesn't.

It might be safe to alter the Makefile, but I think I'd just vote for
changing your build script instead, seeing that this is probably the
last packaging of 7.2.

Peter, any idea why it was like that back then?