Re: Multiple SRF parameters from query

От Federico Pedemonte
Тема Re: Multiple SRF parameters from query
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 10:29 +0530, Ramakrishnan Muralidharan wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I am not able to understand "Returning only one row", since 'aaa' having 2 rows and 'bbb' having 3 rows and what
criteriasingle row should be returned. Please let me know the expected result and I will try to find out a solution for
it.

Sorry, it was not clear from my message.

I meant that I had success creating a table as a result of multiple
invocation of foo (parameter) using the result of an "outer" query as
list of parameter to foo, only if foo () is a "normal" function,
returning a simple value.

It was a misleading sentence anyway, since what i'm asking help for is
the case where foo () is a SRF and returns more than 1 row.

What i'm trying to do is a query where i get a result of this kind

a | b | c
--+---+---
1 | 2 | 3
5 | 9 | 1
4 | 0 | 0
2 | 0 | 0
0 | 0 | 0

given that i select from the table Anagrafica the fields 'aaa' and
'bbb', where the first 2 rows obtained as the result of foo ('aaa') and
the latter 3 as the result of foo ('bbb').

Thanks a lot for help !

PS: Sorry for late answering, i had problems with mail.

Regards,Federico.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Сообщение: Tsearch2 headline usage
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: ARRAY() returning NULL instead of ARRAY[] resp. {}