Re: Adaptec/LSI/?? RAID (what about JBOD?)

От mudfoot@rawbw.com
Тема Re: Adaptec/LSI/?? RAID (what about JBOD?)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks, Andrew.  I expect to choose between HBAs with no RAID functionality or
with the option to completely bypass RAID functionality--meaning that I'll
hopefully avoid the situation that you've described.  I'm mostly curious as to
whether the driver problems described for U320 Adaptec RAID controllers also
apply to the regular SCSI drivers.

Thanks.