getting details about integrity constraint violation

От Markus Bertheau
Тема getting details about integrity constraint violation
Re: getting details about integrity constraint violation
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

how would I find out details about for example what constraint was
violated by an insert statement? The SQL state tells me, that a unique
constraint was violated, but it doesn't say which one. I cannot sensibly
react to such errors if I don't know what exactly happened.

I'd like to avoid parsing the text error message because it can be
different depending on the LC_MESSAGES the server / libpq runs with.

Markus

--
Markus Bertheau <twanger@bluetwanger.de>

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: