Re: NOLOGGING option, or ?

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: NOLOGGING option, or ?
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 16:34 +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> > There are some other arguments in favour of a LOAD command.... Alon?
>
> We already have LOAD, so you'll have to choose something else :)

Its annoying, I grant you. :-)

LOAD 'library' would still need to be the default.

LOAD LIBRARY 'library' would be the new recommended usage.

LOAD DATA... would be the new command... with most other options hanging
off of that. There's no problem with that, since that is then the same
as Oracle syntax for the load utility.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs