Re: [ODBC] how to unsubscribe

От David Stanaway
Тема Re: [ODBC] how to unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Send email to the list address, but add -request to the end of the first
part. EG: send email to pgsql-odbc-request@postgresql.org  with the
subject: unsubscribe

--
David Stanaway <david@dialmex.net>

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Update on tables when the row doesn't change
От: Sebastian Böck
Сообщение: Re: Update on tables when the row doesn't change