Re: Learning curves and such (was Re: pgFoundry)

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: Learning curves and such (was Re: pgFoundry)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On K, 2005-05-18 at 02:23 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> What we do now is not to require the reporter or the developers to
> classify the email traffic, and the burden is on the people looking for
> specific information to find it.
>
> I am not suggesting we change that, but this the trade-off we have made.
> The only classification we do is the TODO list and the release notes ---
> everything else is email searches.

Maybe we should look for some mail-archive software which allows adding
such tagging after the mail is stored in the list, so that once someone
has found the information he was looking for, he could check some
checkboxes or make some selections to make finding the info easier the
next time.

--
Hannu Krosing <hannu@skype.net>

Сообщение: Re: Cost of XLogInsert CRC calculations
Сообщение: Re: Cost of XLogInsert CRC calculations