Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze

От: Mischa Sandberg
Тема: Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Guillaume Smet, )
 Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Guillaume Smet, )
    Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Guillaume Smet, )
      Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Tom Lane, )
       Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Guillaume Smet, )
        Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Markus Bertheau, )
 Re: Bad plan after vacuum analyze  (Mischa Sandberg, )

Quoting Guillaume Smet <>:

> Hi,
>
> We have some performances problem on a particular query.

I have to say it, this was the best laid-out set of details behind a
problem I've ever seen on this list; I'm going to try live up to it, the
next time I have a problem of my own.