Re: Prefetch

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Prefetch
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> I've done other things that make sense, like using indexes, playing with the
> planner constants and turning up the postgres cache buffers.

After you load the new days data try running CLUSTER on the structure
using a key of (stockID, date) -- probably your primary key.

This should significantly reduce the amount of IO required for your
calculations involving a few stocks over a period of time.

Сообщение: Re: Partitioning / Clustering
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning / Clustering