Re: Any experiance with PostgreSQL and SQLRelay

От Dario Lah
Тема Re: Any experiance with PostgreSQL and SQLRelay
Список pgsql-general
Not with Postgres, but i'm using it with PHP/Oracle (easier to install
sqlrelay than oracle lient :) )

Anyway, it works ok and judging on comments on sqlrelay list, lots of
people find it good solution for connection pooling.

When I get some spare time, i'll probably rewrite postgres applications
to work with sqlrelay/postgres.

DL