Postgres v8 jdbc connect fails while v7.4 connection works

От davidb999@gmail.com
Тема Postgres v8 jdbc connect fails while v7.4 connection works
Дата
Re: Postgres v8 jdbc connect fails while v7.4 connection  (Prasanth <dbadmin@nqadmin.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Folks,
I point my app on my local PC at a v8 database on server A and it
fails. If I point it at v7.4 db on server B it works. All are Red Hat
ES3.

I've upgraded to latest drivers.
I've checked _hba and confirmed my IP address is there.
In fact they are there in the new format x.x.x.0/255

I can connect locally on the box so I know postmaster is running.

Any thoughts?

TIA...