Re: postgresql 8 abort with signal 10

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: postgresql 8 abort with signal 10
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 15:56, Alexandre Biancalana wrote:
> Ohhh god :(
>
> The FreeBSD is the last STABLE version..... I can try to change some
> hardware, I already changed memory, what can I try now ? the processor
> ? motherboard ??

You're running FreeBSD 5, right?  I'd try to find the last version of 4
and put it on a spare drive and see if that works or has the same
problem.

If you're running 4, then I'd try a spare machine to see if the problem
follows BSD or the hardware.

If the error really is a buss error, then this problem is way out of the
realm of what I'm familiar with.  Especially with regards to BSD.