Re: SQL subquery (count distinct) - Any Ideas?

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: SQL subquery (count distinct) - Any Ideas?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 18:28 +0100, Matt Fulford wrote:
> I'm trying to write a query to return the number of different customers
> called on a single day.  The database has a table called 'user', a table
> called 'caller_session' which references a 'user' record, and a table called
> 'call' which references a 'caller_session'.  This is my current attempt:

If I understand correct, this might work and still allow you to keep
your other subselects:
       SELECT tab.name,       sum(contacted) AS contacted,       ... subselects ...       FROM (SELECT user_id,
user.name,count(*) AS contacted               FROM user JOIN caller_session USING (user_id)               JOIN call
USING(caller_session_id)               WHERE date(cs.session_date) = date('2005-04-13')               GROUP BY user_id,
user.name)AS tab       JOIN caller_session USING (user_id)       GROUP BY user_id;

--

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: