Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> What do you mean by "reloading the view", exactly?

> I created the same view under a new name.    The new view runs fine.

[scratches head...]  That doesn't make any sense to me at all ...
there must be some difference between the two view definitions.
The planner doesn't have any statistics associated with views,
only with underlying tables (in fact it never even sees the views).

Please compare \d output for the two views.

Сообщение: Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug
Сообщение: Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug