Re: pgsql: Superuser can permit passwordless connections on postgres_fdw

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Superuser can permit passwordless connections on postgres_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 02:42:22PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I notice in testing this that the "nosuper" business added by
>> 6136e94dc is broken in more ways than what the buildfarm is
>> complaining about: it leaves the role around at the end of the
>> test.

> Roles left behind at the end of a test are annoying.  Here is an idea:
> make pg_regress check if any roles prefixed by "regress_" are left
> behind at the end of a test.  This will not work until test_pg_dump is
> cleaned up, just a thought.

Yeah, it's sort of annoying that the buildfarm didn't notice this
aspect of things.  I'm not sure I want to spend cycles on checking
it in every test run, though.

Maybe we could have -DENFORCE_REGRESSION_TEST_NAME_RESTRICTIONS
enable a check for that aspect along with what it does now?