windows config.pl question

От Dmitry Markman
Тема windows config.pl question
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi

sorry if I posted it several times, it's not clear if it was successful (server complains)

I’d like to add icu/openssl support to my postgresql build on windows

documentation says that I have to modify config.pl file, however it's not clear what exactly I have to do

config-default.pl for example has the following line

icu       => undef,    # --with-icu=<path>

so, if I want to add icu support what exactly should I do?

should I replace undef with path?

icu       => <path_to_icu_install_area>,

is it correct?

if it’s correct does build support UNC paths?

thanks in advance

Dimitry Markman
Dmitry Markman, PhD