Re: JIT on Windows with Postgres 12.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: JIT on Windows with Postgres 12.1
Дата
Re: JIT on Windows with Postgres 12.1  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-general
> On 2020-02-12 09:39:19 +0100, Josef Šimánek wrote:
>> I'm not aware of any PG 12 Windows installer with JIT/LLVM enabled.

> It's not currently supported by the windows buildsystem. I don't
> personally have the expertise to change that (I've not worked on windows
> after ~2003). So somebody would have to step in to make that work,
> first.

First you would need either a Windows-native LLVM, or a JIT provider
based on Microsoft's compiler.  I don't know if the former exists
(it would not be our job to create it).  I'm not sure if the latter
is possible, but for sure it'd be a large task if it is possible.

Сообщение: Re: JIT on Windows with Postgres 12.1
Сообщение: Re: JIT on Windows with Postgres 12.1