Re: WIP: pl/pgsql cleanup

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: WIP: pl/pgsql cleanup
Список pgsql-patches
> Yeah, looks better, though I question the use of "embedded" in the
> message --- seems a bit jargony.  Are you going to post a revised patch?

Actually the code to present error messages as in the previous message
was in the previous patch, just #if 0'd out :)

Attached is a revised patch that removes "embedded" and updates the
regression tests. I'll apply this to HEAD later today barring any
further suggestions for improvement.

-Neil

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Clarify use of NOW() in pl/pgsql docs
Сообщение: Re: Clarify use of NOW() in pl/pgsql docs