Re: WIP: pl/pgsql cleanup

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: WIP: pl/pgsql cleanup
Список pgsql-patches
> When you apply this, please put the remaining array-overflow checks
> before the overflow occurs, not after.

Actually, my original fix _does_ check for the overflow before it
occurs. ISTM both fixes are essentially identical, although yours may be
preferable as it is slightly less confusing.

BTW, both of our fixes suffer from the deficiency that they will
actually reject input one variable too early: we disallow a SQL
statement with 1023 variables that we strictly speaking could store. But
I don't see that as a major problem.

-Neil