Re: PHP/PDO Database Abstraction Layer

От Robby Russell
Тема Re: PHP/PDO Database Abstraction Layer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 14:02 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone seen the following:
>
> http://pecl.php.net/package/PDO
>
> The description from the site:
>
> PDO provides a uniform data access interface, sporting advanced features
> such as prepared statements and bound parameters. PDO drivers are
> dynamically loadable and may be developed independently from the core,
> but still accessed using the same API.
>
> This API is to replace the existing DB api for PHP 5.1. I have been
> talking with some people in the PHP community and they mentioned
> it would be great if we could get some people to review the pgsql
> driver to make sure it is fully up to snuff.
>
> Anyone up for it? This is our chance to get a really top notch PHP
> driver for PostgreSQL that supports all the appropriate goodies.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake
> Command Prompt, Inc.
> 503-667-4564

It hasn't been updated since May 2004 though. :-/

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby@planetargon.com
* 503.351.4730  | blog.planetargon.com
* PHP/PostgreSQL Hosting & Development
* --- Now hosting PostgreSQL 8.0! ---

От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: Re: Creating an index-type for LIKE '%value%'
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: PHP/PDO Database Abstraction Layer