Re: DB Error: connect failed

От Rodolfo J. Paiz
Тема Re: DB Error: connect failed
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 23:49 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> I cannot be 100% certain that the
> user/pass of simpatic_www is correct. But it should be.

Since I'm posting in sequence here, just one more before I crash for the
night. Thanks to the good offices of Jason Dixon, I've been able to
determine that the simpatic_www user had no privileges at all on the
simpatic_logbook database.

Fixed the permissions by granting only SELECT to all tables at this
time. Was also able to verify that simpatic_www *is* able to log into
the database via psql so the password is correct. Am also able to log
into phpPgAdmin now as simpatic_www, although it shows no databases.

Lost and confused... somewhat better educated than I was earlier, but
still lost and confused. Hopefully tomorrow will shed some more light.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@simpaticus.com>