applications needed for client port?

От Neil Dugan
Тема applications needed for client port?
Список pgsql-ports
Hi

I am porting just the front end part of PostgreSQL to the Amiga OS4.  I
have managed to get psql to work.  I intended to get pg_dump and
pg_dumpall going next.  I was wondering what else is needed to enable
the PostgreSQL client to work fully, I am only interested in the front
end (i.e. client) stuff at the moment.

Also I am interested in what would be needed to intergrate (if possible)
the changes I have made into the main CVS of PostgeSQL.

There are some difficultes with this,
1) I can't run the configure script
2) I have created my own 'pg_config.h' file, and make files (2 so far).
3) I had to remove the definitions of the 'struct Node'
   and 'struct List' leaving only the typedefs, as these
   conflicted with a lot of standard include files.

Another question I have is how much the fronted changes from version to
version?

Regards
Neil