Re: Re: Updated interval patches (SQL std output, ISO8601 intervals, and interval rounding)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: Updated interval patches (SQL std output, ISO8601 intervals, and interval rounding)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Brendan Jurd" <direvus@gmail.com> writes:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 5:32 AM, Ron Mayer
> <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com> wrote:
>> Brendan Jurd wrote:
>>> There are some very large-scale changes to the regression tests.  ...
>>
>> Previously, much (but IIRC not quite all) of the interval output stuff
>> rounded to the hundredths place regardless of how many significant digits
>> there were.

> I understood about the rounding issues.  I was a bit confused by the
> fact that the patch shows differences for an entire table of results
> from the horology test, but I've just now realised that the whole
> table is different because changing the output precision in some of
> the rows has altered the column width.

diff --ignore-spaces is the best way to analyze that type of situation.
(I believe this is what pg_regress does by default.)

Сообщение: Re: RAM-only temporary tables
Сообщение: Re: RAM-only temporary tables