Re: pg_restore

От Cesar Schneider
Тема Re: pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm still having problems to restore a database.

The dump command used was:

# pg_dump -Ft -b -o database > database.dump

This dump was created in Postgres 8.0beta5 (Windows).

When I try to restore this file in Postgres 8.0-rc3 (Linux) I get this
error:

# pg_restore -Ft -d database database.dump

Using a dump file generated in pgadmin3, works fine... but pgadmin
exports some strange things that are not related to the database.

What can be wrong ?

Cesar